The sun was in and out here all day. I was coming home from work and paused to turn my face to it. I had the ingredients for my juice in my bag and I thought Sunshine Special! Perfect. The sun has gone in now and the clouds are massing. I will have to be happy with the glow from my juice instead.
- One large unwaxed orange- with the skin
- One unwaxed lemon- skin included
- One large carrot
- One small or half a large purple kohl rabi
- Piece of turmeric- about the size of the top of my thumb
- One tiny apricot
- Slice of ginger inch x a few mm thick/ 2cm x tenth of an inch thick 😉 *
- Sprig of oregano
- Four mint leaves
- Dash of organic apple cider vinegar with the mother
- Optional: Dash of water kefir
- Optional: Bundle of wheatgrass half inch in diameter
*esp organic ginger as non-organic is sometimes irradiated!
I don’t have oranges that often- bit acidic. When I have the want though… nothing else will satisfy. This juice is really refreshing and thirst quenching. It is packed full of vitamin c , tons of antioxidants, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and good for the digestion! Tastes lovely too. I added a shot of wheatgrass to our juices, I shared! The wheatgrass was lovely in it.
Lovely, colourful bonanza of organic goodies! Xs Aissa