So here is another concoction – I had a salt craving day so decided to add celery to my juice for the potassium
- A small bundle of organic wheatgrass if you put your forefinger on the knuckle of your thumb, that much!
- An organic carrot
- Half an unwaxed organic lemon
- Half an organic pear – I used a red one!
- A small organic beetroot
- A few sprigs of organic parsley
- Two sticks of organic celeryThis is really refreshing- and quite celery-ery you can always do one stick celery and a whole pear and lemon to make it a little sweeter.