I surprised myself with my juice this evening. The combination was refreshing and enjoyable. I felt like I needed a pick me up- a boost of vitamins and minerals I thought ‘I have these good organic things I will juice them!”
The mix really worked! So here is the Delectable Duo of Juices!
The Large One
- One purple kohl rabi
- Half a blood orange ( I munched the rest )
- One green apple
- Two large pak choi leaves
- One carrot
- A small fingertip size of ginger
The Little One
- Two pak choi leaves
- Half an unwaxed lemon- I always juice it with the skin
- A bunch of wheatgrass- about an inch in diameter.
The Large One is really lovely. The orange and kohl rabi give a lovely balanced sweetness to the green of the pak choi.
I drank the Little One with it and the the intenseness of the wheatgrass complemented the Large One nicely!
A Delectable Duo of juices!
Hope you all are doing good and give this a whirl! Xs Aissa