As part of my ongoing “healthier” strategy I am having a super juice every day. I have another half so here is a fantastically Green Juice For Two
You will require these organic ingredients.
- One green apple
- Two stalks of celery
- Five or six pak choi leaves
- Ten catalogna leaves
- An inch/ 2.5cm bundle of wheatgrass
- The centre of a head of green oak leaf lettuce (about the size of my hand)
- Four mint leaves
- Ten coriander leaves and stalks
- A piece of ginger the size of the top of you baby finger ( I have small fingers )- it can have been irradiated if it is not organic!!
- A couple of slices of lemon to add a squeeze of later or leave sit in your juice.
All that green goodness is really refreshing. Just a reminder that you need a masticating juicer in order to juice wheatgrass. The blade ones with a spinning basket are not suitable nor is a blender. We are just not made for digesting grass – so it is press juicing only for that particular superfood.